Business Update 4.6.2020
While our office remains closed and our team working from home, we wanted to let you know that we will begin the limited operation of our web fulfillment center starting Tuesday, April 7th. We’ve used the past two weeks to regroup, taking things day by day in order to assess the evolving situation and determine how to best balance the health and safety of our team with the needs of our customers.
The following is a list of changes that have been implemented immediately:
• Maintaining a 6-foot distance between all team members
• Implementing staggered shifts to limit the number of people in the building at a given time
• Limiting individuals in all break rooms and common areas
• The installation of hand sanitizing stations throughout the office
• All workstations and high touch points will be frequently disinfected
• All team members will be asked to disinfect their hands multiple times throughout the day
If you’ve placed an order within the past two weeks, we sincerely apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience — we will be processing your order as soon as possible.
The support and love you’ve shown throughout this challenging time has been heartwarming; we are so incredibly fortunate to have a community like you.